Experience weekend at the Barum Czech Rally Zlín
21. 7. 2021 - BARUM RALLY EXPERIENCE
The experience weekend at the Barum Czech Rally Zlín offers to the rally fans a complex program full of unconventional activities. This program also contains necessary background features like gastronomy services.
The experience weekend starts already on Friday 27 August with the Super special stage in Zlín. The program attendants can use reserved VIP area located next to the rally headquarters in Building 21, providing food and beverages.
On Saturday 28 August morning there will be arranged a pure rally experience based on riding as a co-driver in a Mitsubishi rally car driven by professional driver. The participants will taste the speed on closed roads and get the feelings of the real rally co-drivers. Later on the fans will observe the action at Barum Czech Rally Zlín from selected VIP area placed along the rally route - again with catering services.
The experience weekend will escalate on Sunday. The organizers prepared a new dimension of watching the rally – from helicopter flying above the rally cars during the special stage. And to have the program complete, the participants can visit the service area in Otrokovice where they exclusively meet the rally drivers and can take a look under bonnets of the competition cars.
- VIP area at the city Super Special Stage Zlín
- VIP area at selected Saturday's special stage
- Flight with the Robinson R44 helicopter
- Co-driver ride in a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX rally car
- Visit to a rally team in the Service area Otrokovice
- Red VIP hand label
- VIP badge "Free entrance" (valid during the whole rally weekend)
- VIP label on car (access and parking close to the SS route)
- Official printed program Barum Czech Rally Zlín 2021
- BCRZ bag
- BCRZ t-shirt
- Breakfast at the accommodation
- Lunch and dinner at particular experience spots and at receptions in VIP areas
SPECIFICATION OF PARTICULAR SERVICES
- VIP area at the city Super Special Stage in Zlín: rally fan as the VIP guest. Remarkable views on the circuit route in the streets of Zlín and the former Baťa factory area. Available big LED screen with shots from several locations on the route. The package contains dinner and beverages. The rally evening is closed with beautiful fireworks.
- Helicopter flight: rally from the bird's eye view. The participants will fly with Robinson R44 helicopter. The flight meets the special stages route and is scheduled on time of rally cars passage. Flight duration is ca. 10 minutes (20 km).
- Ride in a rally car: rally fan as the co-driver. Mechanics will introduce the car and its parameters to the attendants, the driver will teach them how to prepare and read the pace-notes. Organizers will provide all necessary safety equipment like the overall and helmet, the ride will be recorded with the on-board camera. Photographers will take a shots of the participants in the rally car, then on the route and finally with the umbrella girls. In the finish will be waiting a catering with food and drinks.
- Visit at the Service area: the look into the rally background. The fan will be a guest of selected rally team in the Service area Otrokovice. They can exclusively meet the rally drivers and talk to them as well as to take a look under bonnets of the competition cars. After the experience will be prepared a refreshment with food and beverages.
Place: Zlín region
Date: during BCRZ 2021